Today is the last day of the Two Writing Teachers blog challenge for March. I love challenges and am always making plans for what is next. Lately, that has felt a little trickier.
Late last week I almost didn’t post. I just didn’t feel like it. I knew on this last day I would question that decision if I didn’t follow through with my plan.
I am thankful I posted every day. Having a theme to fall back on was a good strategy for me. I also enjoy writing the Weekend Coffee Shares.
As we move forward, my question is:
What are your plans for April?
Here is what I have lined up for April so far:
- Happy Camper Writing Club with Nicole Rivera
- Poetry month – Two Sylvia Press prompts are coming to my inbox starting tomorrow
- Plan for Storyaday May
- Sarah Selecky daily writing prompts
- #100dayproject (starts April 7th)
- Interactive class about personality taught by me (TBA)
- Bad A$$ money book club
- Tarot class
- Continue to interact with my writing communities
What I am Thinking About:
+ Creating a small writing class focused on Natalie Goldberg writing exercises and retreat components. (Thanks Chari!)
+How to continue the important conversations that need to occur
+ It’s Llama Tuesday!!! The llamas are having a party today. Celebrate accordingly.